Nursery Admissions Form
Admission into nursery is very different to admission into school. There are nominally 52 places available in our nursery, 26 at the start of the week and 26 at the end of the week. If you wish to apply for a place in our nursery then please complete the form below and submit it for consideration by the Governing Body.
Children aged 3 – 4 are entitled to 15 hours free Nursery provision usually the term after their 3rd birthday. These 15 hours can be made up in one of the following flexible arrangements
2.5 days a week – 15 hours
Monday and Tuesday full days 8.45 – 3pm plus Wednesday 8.45 - 11.45am
Wednesday 12.00 – 3.00 plus 2 full days 8.45 – 3pm Thursday and Friday
However, in addition to the 15 hour provision that all children are entitled to, we now offer the following two options:
Buy back additional sessions
Either of the above 15 hour options plus the buy-back of the half-day session on Wednesday – this is a sessional cost which must be paid for in advance each half term at £4.25 per hour. Therefore, to buy back an additional half-day on a Wednesday will cost £12.75. This will be pre-ordered and pre-paid for each term.
Full time – 30 hours
Monday to Friday 8.45 – 3pm
There are very strict criteria for 30hr provision and as a parent you need to ensure that you are eligible before applying. The criteria include:
- Both parents (in a 2 parent household) must be working a minimum of 16hrs per week each
- Lone parents must be working a minimum of 16hrs per week
- You (or your partner’s income) must not exceed £100,000 per annum
- You can check if you are entitled to 30hrs provision and obtain an eligibility code by visiting www.tax.service.gov.uk and putting 30hours Nursery provision in the search bar.
We cannot guarantee a 30 hour place even if you are entitled because it is not always possible to provide them due to staffing constraints and Nursery organization but we will do our best to accommodate parent’s wishes.
Once you have submitted the form
Please email a copy of your child's
- Birth certificate
- Baptism certificate (if relevant)
along with (if relevant):
- Date of Baptism
- Place of Baptism & address
- Name of parish priest