What the priority involves in a nutshell
– key objective
- Pupil led worship - new guidance
- Accompaniment/Chaplaincy - walking together
- New guidance followed and embedded across school
- Staff and children understand what this means for our school and our spiritual offer reflects this.
Quality of Education
- Redraft LTPs/POS to fine tune our offer & 3Is
- Further develop subject ambassadors and pupil voice
- Improve writing outcomes through a sentence level and SPaG focus
- Improved fluency and arithmetic
- Review the M&F policy with an emphasis on feedback and most effective strategies
- Refine further our SEND offer
- Our curriculum refinement further ensures learning opportunities are maximised and time efficiency is improved
- Increased opportunities for our children to influence and frame their curriculum
- Embedded a weekly approach to the T&L of these aspects ensure writing continues to improve across school and the gap on reading is further reduced.
- established systems for delivery and tracking
- Improved outcomes as a result of greater clarity on next steps in learning and workload reduced
- Further CPD increases K&U of staff and enables our ambitions for all our SEND children to be realised.
Behaviour and attitudes
- Target year groups and individual pupils attend regularly and achieve better outcomes as a result
Focused Priority 4
- Continue to develop character education through a range of resources and tools
- Extend further our extra-curricular offer
- Review our Nurture offer and enhance and embed across school
- Embedded use of CJs/displays/Lion Witch Wardrobe enable key character traits to be developed
- Increased ARTs provision, including music, art and drama
- Children have greater access to support and improved wellbeing as a result.
Leadership and Management
- Develop and embed our Mental Health and well being policy
- Subject leadership is further developed and expectations for pupils continues to improve
- Further develop Governor K/U and skill
- Develop further a language rich outdoor provision
- Assessment system developed to fully track progress
- The MH and wellbeing of pupils and staff is at least good.
- M&E tasks ensure that the children benefit still further from a curriculum that is delivered as effectively as possible
- Governors better equipped to carry out their vital roles
- Increased vocabulary, improved language for speaking, reading and writing
- Progress measures built into IT tools for efficient working