St. Gregory the Great,
Catholic Academy Trust
St Augustine's School forms part of the St. Gregory the Great Catholic Academy Trust in Leeds.
"The St Gregory the Great Catholic Academy Trust is dedicated to providing an outstanding Catholic Education to the pupils who shape our family of Academies. Our vision is rooted in the person and teachings of Jesus Christ and the mission of the Catholic Church."
Please click here to view the MAT website.
Please click here to view the St Gregory the Great Trust's Vision and strategic plan
The Trust's Office Address:
Holy Rosary and St Anne's Catholic Primary School
Below are some useful links;
- The Articles of Association
- The Memorandum of Association
- The Trust's Funding Agreement
- The Trust Board Structure (Members and Directors)
- Scheme of Delegation and Terms of Reference
- Terms of Reference
- Directors attendance register
- Annual report and financial statements
- Members and Directors; Register of Interests
- St Gregory the Great Catholic Academy Trust's website
- St Augustine's Financial Benchmarking Service link
Requests for copies- Please forward any requests for copies in relation to Trust Information to; email@example.com
None of the employees at St Augustine's has a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more in increments of £10,000. For any more information in relation to the financial status of any Trust School please see the most up to date Annual report as published on the Trust website.